Sulfree is aware that the appropriate processing of personal data is an essential element of privacy law. When you visit our website, Sulfree processes your data.
In order to guarantee your right to privacy, this statement sets out what happens to your data. Sulfree treats your data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens) and also with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming 2018).
In short, we do the following with your personal data:
- Use it only to process your order and for aims that have been agreed with you; you do or do not give permission in respect of these specific aims in the Cookies notice.
- Do not share it with others, unless this is required for the carrying out of our services or activities.
- Store it securely and delete it after a fixed term.
This privacy statement is structured as follows:
- Type of data
- Purpose of data processing (general)
- Third parties
- Rights of involved parties
- Amendment to privacy statement
- Contact details
Type of data
Visitors’ data Like all websites, Sulfree processes the IP address of visitors to the website. An IP address can constitute personal data. If you ignored the Cookies notice or refused permission, then your IP address is automatically anonymised. We still register your visit, but without the information that can trace your personal data.
Personal data via forms The website contains forms that you can use to order bottles of Sulfree, ask a question/make a comment, lodge a complaint or register for the newsletter or a download.
The personal data that we process:
- Email address
- Name and address information, and possibly your telephone number so we can call you in relation to your order.
We store the data that you share with us through these forms as long as is necessary or reasonable to fully answer your request and/or process your order, with a maximum term of 5 years after your last order.
- make certain functionalities of the website possible and to protect the website (technical and functional cookies);
- analyse the use of the website and improve the website and our services accordingly (analytical cookies);
- offer you the possibility to share the information on our website through various social media (social media cookies);
- make your experience more interesting by using targeted advertising (advertising cookies).
Deleting cookies Most cookies have a best-before date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period of time and no longer register data from your visit to the site. You can also manually delete cookies before the best-before date has been reached.
Purpose of data processing
We use Google Analytics to analyse visitation of our website. To this end, we retain general visit information of the visitors to the website. In this context, in particular the IP address (if cookies are enabled) of your computer, the time of request and data the visitor’s browser sends are registered and are used for statistical analysis of visiting and click behaviour on the website. This is used for our marketing activities. We also use this data in order to optimise our product range according to visitor needs.
We receive your personal data through the forms on the website. This data is necessary in order to:
- Send you your order as soon as possible;
- Provide you with requested newsletters or checklists with information about Sulfree. You can unsubscribe at any time;
- Answer your question, comment or complaint;
- And to analyse our sales and the activities of our company, for the continued commercial viability of our company.
We work with third parties in carrying out our services and activities. If these third parties gain access to your data, they take the appropriate measures to ensure that your data is properly protected and used exclusively for the intended purposes. Sulfree never sells your personal data to third parties.
Rights of interested parties
You are entitled to ask us which of your personal data is saved in our databases. If you believe that your personal data is not or no longer correct or complete, you can ask us to add to, improve or delete the data. We will do this as soon as possible. You can make a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, despite our efforts, you do not feel heard in terms of your privacy rights/questions, you can submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Amendment of privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend our privacy statement. Changes will be published on our website (www.sulfree.nl). This statement was published in May 2018.
Sulfree Nederland B.V. (‘Sulfree’)
7642 CX Wierden
Tel: +31 (0) 85 060 1400