Clause 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions, the following terms have these meanings:
- Withdrawal period: the period during which you can make use of your legal right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: you;
- Digital content: data which is produced and delivered in a digital form;
- Data storage device: every tool – including email – which enables you or us to save information in a manner which makes future consultation or use possible during a period appropriate to the purpose for which the information was provided, and which enables the unchanged reproduction of such saved information;
- Right of withdrawal: your entitlement to withdraw from this distance contract within the withdrawal period;
- Company: Sulfree Nederland B.V. (in these terms and conditions, Sulfree Nederland or ‘us’: Sulfree Nederland B.V.);
- Distance contract: an agreement entered into by you and Sulfree Nederland by means of the Sulfree online shop for sale at distance of Sulfree.
Clause 2 – Identity of Sulfree Nederland B.V.
Registered address: Rijssensestraat 8, Wierden Telephone: +31 (0) 85-0601400 Email address: email@example.com Dutch Chamber of Commerce number: 62940007 Dutch VAT number: 855024069B01
Clause 3 – Applicability
- These terms and conditions apply to every offer made by Sulfree Nederland and to every distance contract created between you and Sulfree Nederland.
- Before the distance contract is entered into electronically, these terms and conditions are made available to you electronically in such a way that you can easily save these to your computer or another Data storage device.
Clause 4 – The offer
- If our offer is limited or is subject to other terms and conditions, we will indicate this in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of Sulfree. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding on Sulfree Nederland.
Clause 5 – The contract (= the order)
- The contract is entered into at the moment you agree to our offer and pay the price (including postage, if applicable).
- If you have accepted the offer online, Sulfree Nederland immediately confirms receipt of your order electronically. After receiving your payment, we arrange shipment of your order.
- Sulfree Nederland will, no later than on delivery of the bottles of Sulfree, provide the following information, in writing or in such a way that you can easily save these to a data storage device: a. the address of Sulfree Nederland at which you can lodge complaints; b. the conditions under which, and the manner in which, you can make use of your right of withdrawal, or a clear statement excluding the right of withdrawal; c. the price including VAT of the Sulfree bottles and to the extent applicable the cost of delivery; and d. the means of payment and delivery of the distance contract.
Clause 6 – Right of withdrawal
- During a withdrawal period of 14 days, you can end the contract of sale without providing a reason. We may enquire as to the reason for your withdrawal, but you are not obliged to tell us the reason.
- The withdrawal period mentioned in sub-clause 1 commences the day after you have received the product.
Clause 7 – Obligations of the consumer during the withdrawal period
During the withdrawal period, you will treat the Sulfree bottle(s) and the packaging with care. You will only unpack the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature and characteristics of the product. The idea is that you only examine and inspect the product in the same way that you would be permitted to in a shop.
Clause 8 – Exercise of right of withdrawal and related costs
- If you make use of your right of withdrawal, you must do so within the withdrawal period provided by email by Sulfree Nederland.
- As soon as possible, but no longer than 14 days after the day you email us, you must send the box with the bottle(s) back unused.
- The risk and burden of evidence for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lie with you, as does the cost of postage.
Clause 9 – Obligations of Sulfree Nederland on withdrawal
- If we have received an email from you exercising your right of withdrawal, we will send a confirmation of this ASAP.
- Sulfree Nederland will reimburse your payment including any postage costs which we have charged for your order ASAP and at the latest within 14 days. We are entitled to wait for the product to be returned before reimbursement.
- We will use the same method for the reimbursement as you used for payment.
- If you chose a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, Sulfree Nederland does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Clause 10 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Sulfree Nederland excludes the right of withdrawal if the seal on the product is broken after delivery.
Clause 11 – Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied with the performance of the Sulfree you purchased online, you can return the product under our guarantee to Rijssensestraat 8, Wierden, together with your name, address and the reason for your dissatisfaction. We will then ensure – after receipt of the returned bottle(s) – that you are reimbursed for the purchase price. We will not cover the costs of return.
Clause 12 – The price
The prices set out in the offer of products or services include Dutch VAT.
Clause 13 – Compliance with contract and extra guarantee
- Sulfree Nederland guarantees that the product complies with the contract, the specifications set out in the offer, and the legal provisions and/or government regulations existing at the date of commencement of the contract.
- Any extra guarantee provided by Sulfree Nederland does not limit the legal rights and claims you are entitled to use under the contract in the event that we do not do not fulfil our obligations under the contract.
- Extra guarantee means every undertaking of Sulfree Nederland in which it provides certain rights to the consumer which go further than those which it is legally obliged to provide in the event that it does not fulfil its obligations under the contract.
Clause 14 – Delivery and execution
- The place of delivery is the address that you have provided to Sulfree Nederland.
- Sulfree Nederland will execute accepted orders ASAP and no later than within 7 days, unless different terms of delivery have been agreed. In the event that delivery is delayed, or in the event that an order is not or is only partly carried out, you will receive notification with 7 days of placing and paying for the order. In such case, you are entitled to terminate the contract without penalty and to have your payment reimbursed.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products lies with Sulfree Nederland until the moment of delivery to you or to another address you provided, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Clause 15 – Payment
- Because we commence with delivery of your order after payment has been received, you are not entitled to demand delivery prior to payment having occurred.
- In the event that you do not comply with your payment obligation in a timely manner, Sulfree Nederland will automatically nullify the order.
Clause 16 – Complaints
Complaints we receive via firstname.lastname@example.org are responded to within 7 days. If a complaint requires more time to be processed, we will inform you accordingly.
Clause 17 – Dutch law
Contracts between you and Sulfree Nederland to which these terms and conditions apply are governed by Dutch law.